(1) What is the theme of 2017 World AIDS day (WAD)?
(A) Getting to Zero: Zero new HIV infections
(B) Leave no one behind
(C) Universal Access and Human Rights
(D) Right to health
(2) Who has inaugurated the 7th edition of ‘Kathakar – International Storytellers Festival’?
(A) Ram Nath Kovind
(B) Kiren Rijiju
(C) Narendra Modi
(D) Amit Shah
(3) The combined military exercise “Ajeya Warrior- 2017″ has started between India and which country?
(A) United States
(D) United Kingdom
(4) Dia Mirza has been appointed as the Goodwill Ambassador of ______
(D) UN Women
(5) Sibi George has been appointed as India’s ambassador to ______.
(C) Holy See
(D) Vatican city
(6) The state government of Chhattisgarh has passed an order to ban the bursting of crackers in 6 cities of the state to control the level of pollution with effect from December 1, 2017. The ban will be into effect till which date?
(A) December 15, 2017
(B) February 1, 2018
(C) December 31, 2017
(D) January 31, 2018
(7) The 18th Hornbill festival 2017 has started in which state?
(8) The Competition Commission of India has imposed a fine of Rs. 52 crore on ____ for anti-competitive practices with respect to the Indian Premier League.
(9) Which among the following BRICS nations has planned to create an independent internet infrastructure for BRICS countries to reduce vulnerability to attack?
(10) India has recently signed a naval pact with which country?
(1) D (2) B (3) D (4) A (5) C (6) D (7) B (8) A (9) A (10) C