(A) Rs 15.00 trillion
(B) Rs 15.28 trillion
(C) Rs 15.44 trillion
(D) Rs 15.85 trillion
(2) Who has been appointed as the new Comptroller and Auditor General of India?
(A) Shashi Kant Sharma
(B) Rajiv Gauba
(C) Rajiv Mehrishi
(D) Sunil Arora
(3) India’s first private sector built satellite IRNSS-1H which was launched on 31st August 2017 after which it failed, was launched from which place?
(4) Who has been appointed as the Election Commissioner who replaced Achal Kumar Joti for this post?
(A) Nasim Zaidi
(B) Sunil Arora
(C) Om Prakash Rawat
(D) Kamal Mehta
(5) Which of the following states has declared Friday as the “Day of Helping Hand” where CM of state will meet with the poor and underprivileged sections to resolve their grievances?
(D) Andhra Pradesh
(6) Who is appointed as CBSE Board Chairperson recently?
(A) Shri Rajesh Khanna
(B) Shri Vinoth Kumar
(C) Shri Nitish Kumar
(D) Smt. Anita Karwal
(7) Who inaugurated annual conference ‘Rajaswa Gyan Sangam’?
(A) Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi
(B) Shri Vijay Sharma
(C) Shri Rajesh khanna
(D) Shri Suresh Prabhu
(8) According to a new series of gross State domestic product data with 2011-12 as the base year published by the Central Statistics Office which two states are the Fastest Growing Economies in India?
(A) Arunachal Pradesh and J&K
(B) Arunachal Pradesh & Maharashtra
(C) Arunachal Pradesh & Andhra Pradesh
(D) J&K & Telangana
(1) B (2) C (3) D (4) B (5) D (6) D (7) A (8) A