(1) Airtel Payments Bank has signed an agreement with which oil and gas company?
(2) Prime Minister, Narendra Modi has announced a package of Rs ——— crore for relief, rehabilitation and building flood mitigation infrastructure in the flood-affected North-Eastern states including Assam.
(A) 1350 crore
(B) 2350 crore
(C) 3350 crore
(D) 4350 crore
(3) Which Asian country has formally launched its first overseas naval facility in Djibouti, an East African nation?
(B) South Korea
(C) North Korea
(4) What was the theme of ‘World breastfeeding week 2017’celebrated from 1st to 7th August 2017?
(A) Sustaining Breastfeeding Together
(B) Creating Awareness about Breastfeeding Together
(C) Creating Awareness about Breastfeeding through Social Media
(D) Propagating Breastfeeding for New Born
(5) Marian Diamond known for studies of Einstein’s brain, passes away recently. She hailed from which country?
(C) United States
(6) Which state government is planning to relocate tigers to the state of the sanctuaries?
(A) Andhra Pradesh
(D) West Bengal
(7) Renowned scientist Pushpa Mitra Bhargava passes away at the age of 89. He was hailed from which state of India?
(C) Tamil Nadu
(8) Who has been appointed as the Secretary General of the Freedom of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI) with effect from 1 September 2017?
(A) Ambika Sharma
(B) Pankaj Patel
(C) Sanjaya Bar
(D) Amit Mitra
(9) According to the research done by the scientists from US, chemical from which thing holds the power to treat cancer in children?
(C) Aloe vera
(10) Which football Club honoured Former Indian Hockey captain Dhanraj Pillay with ‘Bharat Gaurav’?
(A) Bharat FC
(B) Eastern Railway FC
(C) Navi Mumbai United
(D) East Bengal Football Club
(1) D (2) B (3) A (4) A (5) C (6) B (7) D (8) C (9) A (10) D