(1) Mary Kom defeated Josie Gabuco in the women’s 48kg weight category and clinches gold. Josie Gabuco hails from which country ?
(2) Which country has become the first low-income country to provide universal eye care for its 12 million population?
(3) Which state government won ‘Geospatial World Excellence Award-2018’ for successful IT application for tracking of mineral production?
(B) Andhra Pradesh
(4) Recently, the union government made Permanent Account Number (PAN) mandatory for any entity conducting financial transactions of ———– or more.
(A) Rs1.5 lakh
(B) Rs2 lakh
(C) Rs2.5 lakh
(D) Rs3.5 lakh
(5) In which city of Haryana the 32nd Surajkund International Crafts Mela has begun?
(6) India has joined Ashgabat Agreement on the establishment of an International Transport and Transit Corridor between the Iran, Oman, Turkmenistan, and ———.
(D) South Africa
(7) Which country has made a record by opening the world’s longest zip line, measuring 2.83 km in length?
(D) None of the above