(1) Who has been named the next Ambassador of India to the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan?
(A) Gautam Mukhopadhaya
(B) Jyotindra Nath Dixit
(C) Rakesh Sood
(D) Vinay Kumar
(2) Which country offered to recognise Taliban as a legitimate political group in order to end the over 16-year-long war?
(3) India and Jordan have signed how many agreements following a bilateral meeting between Prime Minister Narendra Modi and King of Jordan Abdullah II Ibn Al Hussein?
(4) International Olympic Committee has restored which country’s membership with immediate effect following its suspension from the Winter Olympics at Pyeongchang in South Korea?
(A) South Africa
(5) Para-swimmer Prasanta Karmakar was suspended for how many years due to allegations of recording videos of female para-swimmers at the National Championships 2017 in Jaipur?
(A) 3 years
(B) 1 year
(C) 2 years
(D) 5 years
(6) With how many names, India comes third in Hurun’s Global Rich List 2018?