(1) When is World Habitat Day observed every year?
(A) 1st October
(B) 4th October
(C) 3rd October
(D) 2nd October
(2) Nobel Medicine Prize went to who of the following for the year 2017?
(A) Yoshinori Oshumi, may-Britt Moser, Tu Youyou
(B) Jeffrey C Hall, Michael Rosbash and Michael W Young
(C) William C. Campbell, Satoshi Omura, John O’Keefe
(D) None of these
(3) When is International Day of Non Violence observed every year?
(A) 3rd October
(B) 2nd October
(C) 1st October
(D) 4th October
(4) Which union minister has launched nationwide Free Eye Check-up Campaign?
(A) Sushma Swaraj
(B) Maneka Gandhi
(C) Narendra Modi
(D) Nitin Gadkari
(5) ‘No helmet, no petrol’ rule came into force in which of the following state?
(C) Tamil Nadu
(D) Andhra Pradesh
(6) “Mathru Purna” scheme for the pregnant women and lactating mothers is launched by which of the following state government?
(B) Andhra Pradesh
(7) India is going to conduct Tiger Census with which of the following Country?
(C) Sri Lanka
(8) Who has won Malaysian Grand Prix?
(A) Daniel Ricciardo
(B) Max Verstappen
(C) Lewis Hamilton
(D) None of the above
(1) D (2) B (3) B (4) D (5) D (6) C (7) A (8) B