(1) Name the head of panel set up by the government to study issues related to data protection in the country.
(A) M Vasudeva
(B) B N Srikrishna
(D) T V Prasad
(2) Union Cabinet has given approval for an MoU signed by India and other _____ nations for setting up of an agriculture research platform.
(3) Rajya Sabha Elections in which state will see None Of The Above (NOTA) option available for the first time in the country?
(A) Uttar Pradesh
(4) Under the chairmanship of whom, the Securities and Exchange Board of India (Sebi) has set up a committee “on fair market conduct”?
(A) Shreyas Iyer
(B) K. Viswanathan
(C) Venkata Swami
(D) Subramaniya Siva
(5) Who has been appointed as the new Chairman of Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE)?
(A) Mukesh Pradhan
(B) Bikram Verma
(C) Sanjaya Baru
(D) Dhirendra Swarup
(6) The World Bank allowed India to construct hydroelectric power plants on the ——— and ———— rivers under the Indus Waters Treaty.
(A) Doda and Dras
(B) Poonch and Galwan
(C) Ravi and Sind
(D) Jhelum and Chenab
(7) A team of astronomers discovered that the Sun’s core rotates 4 times faster than the solar surface. The discovery was made using which telescope?
(8) Punjab government has decided to appoint which cricketer as DSP with the state’s police?
(A) Mithali Raj
(B) Veda Krishnamurthy
(C) Smriti Mandhana
(D) Harmanpreet Kaur
(9) Name the mobile app that was developed by the Indian Army to enable serving soldiers to track details like postings, promotions and monthly slips as well as form 16?
(D) On Duty
(10) Scientists have developed a technique to edit embryos of a piece of faulty DNA that causes heart disease in families. Name the technique.
(D) None of the above
(1) B (2) C (3) C (4) B (5) D (6) D (7) A (8) D (9) B (10) A