(1) CM Vijay Rupani dedicated India’s first laser technology-based advanced AVMS RTO check-post recently at Shamlaji of Aravalli district in the state of
A) Tamil Nadu
(2) The Indian-origin entrepreneur Shaikh Rafik Mohammed was recently appointed Major General in which of the following countries?
(3) The World famous 11-day gala festival Bargarh Dhanua Jatra was observed in which of the following states recently?
(4) The term “teaser rate” is associated with which of the following type of loans?
A) Auto loan
B) Home loan
C) Personal loan
D) Loan against property
E) Education loan
(5) Somdev Devvarman announced his retirement recently from the professional
(6) “NTR Arogya Raksha” a new health scheme has been launched by which state government?
D) Andhra Pradesh
(7) The 104th Indian Science Congress (ISC) has started in which state?
C) Andhra Pradesh
(8) Imtiaz Ahmed, who passed away recently, was the former cricketer of which country?
D) South Africa
(9) John Berger, who passed away recently, was the renowned author of which country?
A) United Kingdom
C) United States
(10) The book “Just Another Jihadi Jane” has been authored by whom?
A) Ananth Padmanabhan
B) Kanishka Gupta
C) Mita Kapur
D) Tabish Khair
(11) Name the Grand Slam Champion who announced her retirement from Professional Tennis on January 1, 2017.
A) Li Xiaoxia
B) Doris Hart
C) Steffi Graf
D) Margaret Court
(12) India’s first 700 MW Pressurized Heavy Water Reactor (PHWR) will have its trial run in which state?
(13) The Maharashtra Government unveiled the portrait of which social reformer in the general assembly hall of the Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC) on January 2, 2017?
A) Prabodhankar Thackeray
B) Baburao Govindrao Shirke
C) Haribhau Jawale
D) Balasaheb Thackeray
(14) Which country has passed a Hindu Marriages Bill on January 2, 2017?
C) Saudi Arabia
(15) Name the famous French Olympic skiing Gold Medalist of 1960s who died on January 2, 2017 at the age of 83?
A) Shelby Wilson
B) Bob Webster
C) Jean Vuarnet
D) Cassius Clay
(16) Name the android app recently launched by Government of India that has topped the chart of Google Play Store to become the most famous app in the country.
(17) Who has been appointed as the 9th UN Secretary General?
A) Antonio Guterres
B) Kurt Waldheim
C) Javier Perez de Cuellar
D) Boutros Boutros-Ghali
(18) Former Olympian Jean Vuarnet who passed away on January 2 represented which country?
(19) Consider the following statements:
(a) Finland has become the first country in Europe to pay its unemployed citizens a basic monthly income
(b) The person will receive $560
(c) The unemployment rate of Finland stood at 8.2% in November
(d) 2000 citizens have been picked in random who will receive the unemployment benefits from January 1
Which of the above statements are false?
A) a and b
B) b and c
C) c and d
D) a and d
E) All of the above
(20) Which state has become the first state in India to go fully organic?
C) Tamil Nadu
E) None of these
(21) India successfully test-fired its nuclear- capable strategic ballistic missile Agni-4, with a strike range of ———
A) 5000 km
B) 4000 km
C) 6000 km
D) 8000 km
E) 1000 km
(22) What is the full form of MSME?
A) Medium small and micro enterprises
B) Micro small and medium entrepreneur
C) Most small and medium enterprises
D) Micro small and medium enterprises
E) Micro smallest and medium enterprises
(1) C (2) A (3) E (4) B (5) E (6) D (7) C (8) C (9) A (10) D (11) A (12) B (13) A (14) B (15) C (16) C (17) A (18) C (19) B (20) A (21) B (22) D