(1) Which state of US has recently legalised recreational cannabis use?
(2) Who among the following has been ranked as India’s highest- ranked tennis player in the latest International Table Tennis Federation (ITTF) rankings for men?
(A) Harmeet Desai
(B) Soumyajit Ghosh
(C) Sharath Kamal
(D) G Sathiyan
(3) The 171st Aradhanai Music Festival of one of the Trinities of Carnatic music Saint ———– was held in Thiruvaiyaru, Tamil Nadu.
(B) Muthu Thandavar
(C) Marimutthu Pillai
(4) UNESCO enters which country’s very efficient whistle language commonly called “bird language” in Intangible Cultural Heritage List?
(5) Recently, which country takes over the presidency, which rotates between different EU member states, will give an opportunity to improve its image as the bloc’s most corrupt country?
(6) Rajinder Khanna, who is recently appointed as the Deputy National Security Adviser was former chief of which agency?
(C) A & B
(D) None of the above
(7) Which country’s Central Bank has allowed the use of Chinese currency Yuan for exports and financing transactions?
(8) Recently, how many countries have formally joined the ranks of the non-permanent members of the United Nations Security Council to make a difference?
(1) A (2) D (3) D (4) A (5) C (6) C (7) B (8) B