1) Incumbent Emmerson Mnangagwa has been re-elected as Which country President?
2) India’s economy is expected to clock GDP growth of __________ in this financial year?
3) Who has been appointed as Secretary (East) in the Ministry of External Affairs?
A) Subhash Chandra Garg
B) B.T. S. Tirumurti
C) Vijay Thakur Singh
D) Ruchi Ghanashyam
4) Which Indian companies have been listed in Fortune 500 list 2018 of world biggest corporations?
5) Which Bank has projected the GDP growth at 7.4% for this fiscal year?
B) Andhra Bank
D) YES Bank
6) Who has awarded Hindi Sahitya Samman?
A) Raji Sethi
B) Kanwal Bharti
C) Javed Akhtar
D) Asad Zaidi
7) Clark Kent beat a record that Which Swimmer?
A) Ryan Lochte
B) Michael Phelps
C) Katie Ledecky
D) Missy Franklin
8) Popular Malayalam Ghazal singer who has passed away recently?
A) Ravi Shankar
B) Shivkumar Sharma
C) Bismillah Khan
For more general knowledge quiz and current affairs visit our main Gktoday page.