(1) Recently which country has announced the creation of a new virtual currency in a bid to ease the country’s economic crisis?
(D) None of these
(2) Which day is observed on 4 December?
(A) Indian Navy Day
(B) Indian Army Day
(C) National Youth Day
(D) National Voters Day
(3) Who is the only Indian placed in Fortune’s Businessperson of the Year Top 20 List?
(A) Mukesh Ambani
(B) Anil Ambani
(C) Azim Premji
(D) Aditya Puri
(4) Recently, with which country USA launches Largest Air Exercise?
(A) South Africa
(B) South Korea
(5) Recently who inaugurated International Conference on Climate Change in Nepal?
(A) Sher Bahadur Deuba
(B) V K Saraswat
(C) Bidhya Devi Bhandari
(D) Shahid Khaqan Abbasi
(6) Who inaugurated a unique world-class hospital at the Swaminarayan Gurukul Vidyapeeth Pratisthanam in Ahmedabad, Gujarat?
(A) Prime Minister Narendra Modi
(B) Lok Sabha Speaker Sumitra Mahajan
(C) Vice President Venkaiah Naidu
(D) President Ram Nath Kovind
(7) Which Indian Cricketer surpasses Brian Lara for Most Double Centuries as Captain?
(A) Sachin Tendulkar
(B) Rahul Dravid
(C) Parthiv Patel
(D) Virat Kohli
(8) In which city First International Exhibition & Conference on AYUSH & Wellness Sector begun?
(C) New Delhi
(1) B (2) A (3) D (4) B (5) C (6) A (7) D (8) C