(1) Which country’s parliament has passed a law requiring a supermajority to relinquish control over any part of Jerusalem, a move that could hamstring the city’s division in any future peace deal?
(2) The surface-to-surface Harba Naval Cruise Missile was successfully test fired by which country to demonstrate its high tech weaponry?
(3) World Health Organisation (WHO) has given its pre-qualification to Typbar Typhoid Conjugate Vaccine (TVC) developed by which country?
(4) Which bank has operationalised its first desktop ATM in Telangana?
(A) Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank
(B) Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank
(C) Narmada Jhabua Gramin Bank
(D) Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank
(5) India’s External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj left on a 5-day visit to which three South East Asian countries?
(D) All of the above
(6) Which survey was launched across India on 4 January 2018?
(A) Swachh Bharat
(B) Swachh Survekshan
(C) National Population Survey
(D) None of the above
(1) A (2) C (3) B (4) D (5) D (6) B