1) Saraswati Prasad has taken over the additional charge as chairman & MD of which company?
2) Which of the following Financial services company is named as India’s No 1 investment bank for equity issuances by private sector companies?
(B) Reliance Capital
(D) Incred Finance
3) The govt has set up a 13 member committee for sub national accounts. Who will head this committee?
(A) Sunil Mehta
(B) Manmohan Juneja
(C) Ravindra H Dholakia
(D) N Gopalaswami
4) Inga Beale is the First female CEO of which company?
(A) Lloyd’s of London
(B) Prudential plc
(C) Berkshire Hathaway
(D) Assicurazioni Generali
5) Which country has enacted a new law which will financially penalize the Palestinian Authority for paying stipends to the Palestinians killed or jailed by that country?
6) Which Indian state has been awarded with national award for best performance under PMSMA?
(B) Himachal Pradesh
7) Which racing driver retired from the race due to a mechanical issue in his car?
(A) Lewis Hamilton
(B) Michael Schumacher
(C) Juan Manuel Fangio
(D) Alain Prost
8) Rajmata of the erstwhile Marwar principality & former MP, Krishna Kumari, passed away following a heart attack in which city in Rajasthan?
For more general knowledge quiz and current affairs visit our main Gktoday page.