1) Name the 3 nations visited by PM Narendra Modi?
(A) Indonesia, Malaysia and Singapore
(B) Cambodia, Malaysia and Singapore
(C) Malaysia, Thailand and Myanmar
(D) Myanmar, Thailand and Indonesia
2) Who was named as South Africa’s Cricketer of the year?
(A) David Miller
(B) Hashim Amla
(C) Dean Elgar
(D) Kagiso Rabada
3) What was the fiscal deficit target of the Indian Government for 2017-18?
4) Which of the following is the third most valuable firm globally in the market capitalisation?
5) Palo Alto names former SoftBank president ___ as CEO.
(A) Masayoshi Son
(B) Nikesh Arora
(C) Ronald D. Fisher
(D) Tadashi Yanai
6) Name the Indian star cricketer who has been awarded the ‘most inspiring icon of the year for Social Welfare’ award.
(A) K. L. Rahul
(B) Hardik Pandya
(C) Yuvraj Singh
(D) Virat Kohli
7) 3rd meeting of India-UK home affairs dialogue held in which city?
(A) New Delhi
For more general knowledge quiz and current affairs visit our main Gktoday page.