(1) What is India’s first fully indigenously developed bomb called?
(2) Pan India scholarship program – Deen Dayal SPARSH Yojana- has been launched to promote philately. Philately is the study of what?
(A) Waste Conservation
(B) Mental Illness
(C) Postage Stamps
(D) Marine Life
(3) Which Airline wins “2018 Airline of the Year” award?
(A) Singapore Airlines
(B) Qantas Airways
(C) Air New Zealand
(D) Etihad Airways
(4) In which city 7th Asia Ministerial Energy roundtable held recently?
(5) Since becoming president of the United States, Donald Trump will make his first official visit to which of the following country on November 5?
(D) South Korea
(6) Which temple has won UNESCO award recently?
(A) Shri Amman Temple
(B) Shri Meenakshi Temple
(C) Shri Ranganathan Swamy Temple
(D) Shri Badrinath Temple
(7) As per a recent ruling by the Supreme Court, _____ degrees cannot be given via distance education.
(8) India has set a Guinness world record of cooking _________ kg khichdi live at the World Food India 2017 event.
(A) 850 kg
(B) 1000 kg
(C) 918 kg
(D) 950 kg
(9) The government has approved the acquisition of HPCL by ONGC. ONGC will acquire a ____% in the deal.
(10) Saad al-Hariri, who recently resigned from the post served as a Prime Minister of which country?
(B) Saudi Arabia
(1) A (2) C (3) C (4) A (5) B (6) C (7) A (8) C (9) D (10) D