1) The Supreme Court will have ________ serving women judges for the first time.
2) Which Country elected as President of Asia-Pacific Institute for Broadcasting?
3) Who has selected for the first test flight scheduled to take place in the middle of 2019?
A) Sunita Williams
B) Harika Rai
C) Suchitra Rai
D) None of the above
4) Which of the following payments bank has been recently barred by the RBI from adding new customers over discrepancies in adherence to KYC norms?
A) India Post Payments Bank
B) Aditya Birla Idea Payments Bank
C) Fino Payments Bank
D) Jio Payments Bank
5) Which of the following Player has become the fourth youngest debutant in men’s ODI cricket, recently?
A) Yodhin Punja
B) Rohit Kumar Paudel
C) Mujeeb Ur Rahman
D) Gurdeep Singh
6) Recently Kambaku has won the Governor’s Cup held in Bangalore. This Cup is related to which of the following field?
C) Horse Riding
7) World’s First Intertidal art gallery opened in which country?
B) Sri Lanka
For more general knowledge quiz and current affairs visit our main Gktoday page.