(1) Which country’s tea cultivation has recently received international trademark after 154 years of beginning tea cultivation in the country?
(B) Sri Lanka
(2) Who has won the 2018 Indian Open (Badminton) in men’s singles category?
(A) Anders Antonsen
(B) Srikanth Kidambi
(C) Chou Tien Chen
(D) Shi Yuqi
(3) Who among the following has won the Presidential election of Cyprus recently?
(A) Charis Georgiades
(B) Nicos Anastasiades
(C) Harris Georgiades
(D) Stavros Malas
(4) Shubhankar Sharma, who recently won European tour title, plays which sport?
(5) Who has been appointed as the new Chief Justice of Bangladesh?
(A) Syed Mahmud Hossain
(B) Mian Saqib Nisar
(C) Irshad Hasan Khan
(D) Rana Bhagwandas
(6) External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj releases the book named ‘Exam Warriors’ penned down by whom?
(A) Finance Minister Arun Jaitley
(B) President of the BJP Amit Shah
(C) Vice President Venkaiah Naidu
(D) PM Narendra Modi