1) Who among the following has been appointed as the new President of DDCA?
(A) Madan Lal
(B) Rakesh Bansal
(C) Rajat Sharma
(D) Javagal Srinath
2) In which year Sports Authority of India was set up?
3) World’s first digital art museum opened in which Country?
(B) North Korea
(C) South Korea
4) Recently which country’s bank has got RBI’s license to launch operations in India?
5) The annual cultural festival ‘Behdienkhlam’ is being held in which of the following states of India?
6) Which Life Insurance Company has ties up with Oxigen?
(A) Birla Sun Life Insurance
(B) IndiaFirst Life Insurance Company Limited
(C) Aegon Life Insurance Company.
(D) Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance
7) Which State govt approved 1 per cent reservation for five communities, including the Gujjar community, against their demand of 5 %?
(C) Andhra Pradesh
8) Recently Former Indian Navy chief Admiral JG Nadkarni passed away. He was _____ chief of Naval Staff?
For more general knowledge quiz and current affairs visit our main Gktoday page.