(1) Which of the following states will hold ‘Nobel Prize Series — India 2018 (Science Impacts Life)’ in February 2018?
(D) Madhya Pradesh
(2) Which of the following country unveiled Asia’s largest artificial island-building ship dubbed as “magic island maker”?
(3) Ferrari team would consider quitting Formula 1 from —————-.
(4) What is the theme of World Tsunami Awareness Day 2017?
(A) Effective Education and Evacuation Drills
(B) It’s in your hands, take action
(C) Reduce the Number of Affected People
(D) Act to Protect and Assist Affected People
(5) Recently, Which country has made disrespecting the national anthem a criminal offense punishable by up to three years in prison?
(D) North Korea
(6) MC Mary Kom has been appointed as ambassador of the AIBA Women’s Youth World Championships 2017. The tournament will be held in _________.
(7) World’s busiest airport, Changi airport opens new terminal with cleaning robots, recently. This airport is located in which country?
(8) Kerala government has decided to provide road accident victims free treatment for the first ————.
(A) 48 hours
(B) 24 hours
(C) 15 hours
(D) 12 hours
(9) Which of the following women’s hockey team won the Asia Cup hockey title 2017 held in Japan?
(10) Sonepur cattle fair will be held in __________.
(B) Uttar Pradesh
(1) A (2) B (3) B (4) C (5) B (6) B (7) D (8) A (9) C (10) D