(1) Shalabh Seth was resigned as the CEO of ——.
(2) Mohamad Al Jounde has won the International Children’s Peace Prize. He is from which country?
(D) Saudi Arabia
(3) Which country has won the first-ever South Asian Regional Badminton Team Championship?
(4) Who is the newly appointed President of National Restaurant Association of India (NRAI)?
(A) Zorawar Kalra
(B) Rahul Singh
(C) Kiran Visvas
(D) Gautam Krishnakutty
(5) Which country Banned from 2018 Winter Olympics?
(6) Which two Arab nations have formed a new economic and partnership group, separate from the Gulf Cooperation Council?
(A) Egypt & Bahrain
(B) UAE & Saudi Arabia
(C) UAE & Kuwait
(D) Saudi Arabia & Kuwait
(7) The Indian Army successfully test fired missile AKASH which is installed with indigenous radio frequency seeker. AKASH is the first _________ missile with indigenous seeker.
(A) Surface to Surface Missile
(B) Air to Air Missile
(C) Air to Surface Missile
(D) Surface to Air Missile
(8) Purabi Mukhopadhyay died recently due to age related health problems. She was a renowned ____.
(D) Business Women
(1) D (2) B (3) A (4) B (5) C (6) B (7) D (8) A