(1) Who is sworn in as the 16th Chairman of Federal Reserve?
(A) Jerome H Powell
(B) Ben Bernanke
(C) Alan Greenspan
(D) Paul Volcker
(2) The International Day of Zero Tolerance for Female Genital Mutilation was first introduced in which year?
(3) Which golfer has became the Best Indian Golfer in the World?
(A) Anirban Lahiri
(B) Gaurav Ghei
(C) Shubhankar Sharma
(D) Ali Sher
(4) Which country has declared a state of emergency in the country as heavily armed troops stormed the country’s top court?
(A) Sri Lanka
(5) Which space agency has launched the world’s smallest rocket with the ability to put a tiny satellite into orbit?
(6) Which search engine giant has launched ‘#SecurityCheckKiya’ campaign in India to create awareness around Internet safety?
(7) Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International airport of Mumbai sets record as World’s Busiest Single-Runway Airport with how many flights in 24 hours or almost one flight every minute?