(1) The Reserve Bank of India has appointed who among the following as its Executive Director (ED)?
A) US Paliwal
B) Deepali Pant Joshi
C) Surekha Marandi
D) DK Mohanty
E) NS Vishwanathan
(2) The United Nations 70th General Assembly has recognised the year 2017 as the International Year of
A) Elimination of Terrorism
B) Elimination of Chemical and Nuclear Weapons
C) Conservation of Water
D) Sustainable Tourism for Development
E) None of these
(3) Who among the following is the present chairman of the International Cricket Council (ICC)?
A) Anurag Thakur
B) Shashank Manohar
C) Sharad Pawar
D) Ajay Shirke
E) Zaheer Abbas
(4) Telangana and Assam signed MoUs to join the UDAY scheme recently. The UDAY scheme is associated with
A) debt restructuring of power distribution firms
B) debt restructuring of state enterprises
C) turnaround of co-operative banks
D) financial inclusion
E) None of these
(5) Five Indian Americans took oath as members of US Congress recently. Who among the following is one of them?
A) Pramila Jayapal
B) Raja Krishnamoorthi
C) Ro Khanna
D) Ami Bera
E) All of them
(6) Financial Stability and Development report published by —-?
A) World bank
(7) Google CEO ————- announced two new initiatives for small and medium business in India-digital unlocked and “my business websites”?
A) Mark Zuckerberg
B) Larry Page
C) Sundar Pichai
D) Binny Bansal
E) Jeffs Bezos
(8) Which country has launched its longest bullet train “Shangrila of the world”?
(9) Veteran actor Om Puri, who passed away recently, was belonged to which state?
C) Uttar Pradesh
(10) The 2017 Pravasi Bhartiya Divas (PBD) will be hosted by which city?
A) New Delhi
(11) Which international organization has declared 2017 as the “International Year of Sustainable Tourism for Development”?
A) World Trade Organization (WTO)
B) United Nations (UN)
C) International Monetary Fund (IMF)
D) Asian Development Bank (ADB)
(12) “Good Samaritan Policy” has been launched by which state / union territory government?
(13) Gangmumei Kamei, who passed away recently, was the noted historian of which state?
C) Jammu & Kashmir
D) Himachal Pradesh
(14) The International Kite Festival (Uttarayan) will be started from which of the following states?
(15) Which of the following exchanges has decided to relaunch trading in castor seed futures?
(16) Which bank has introduced the concept of Hybrid Loan?
A) AXIS Bank
B) HDFC Bank
E) Indian Overseas Bank
(17) Who has won the Confederation of African Football’s player of the year award?
A) Didier Drogba
B) Sadio Mane
C) Riyad Mahrez
D) Emerick Aubameyang
E) None of the above
(18) Who has recently equalled Sunil Gavaskar’s record of 34th century?
A) Alastair Cook
B) Younis Khan
C) Jacques Kallis
D) Michael Clarke
E) None of the above
(19) Recently, a two-day Biotech Conclave is being held in
(20) On January 5, 2017, the Union Government imposed anti-dumping duty on imports of jute and its products from which country?
C) Both A & B
(21) Which state has announced a new scheme on January 6, 2017 to provide financial assistance of Rs. 1000 to distressed single women in the state?
(22) With which country India has signed a Protocol for amending the existing Double Taxation Avoidance Convention (DTAC) on January 6, 2017?
(23) Who has been appointed as the new captain of Indian Cricket Team for all three formats of the game?
A) Rishabh Pant
B) Ajinkya Rahane
C) Yuvraj Singh
D) Virat Kohli
(24) China recently developed its longest bullet train to cover over 2,760 km distance. Name the train
A) Shangri-la of the World
B) Shenzhen night view
C) Shanghai Maglev Train
D) Kunming-Beijing HSR
(1) C (2) D (3) B (4) A (5) E (6) D (7) C (8) D (9) B (10) D (11) B (12) C (13) A (14) C (15) B (16) C (17) C (18) B (19) A (20) C (21) B (22) A (23) D (24) A