1) India’s forest cover stood at ___________% in 2015?
2) Who is the new PM of Jordan?
(A) Abdullah II
(B) Omar Razzaz
(C) Hani Ali Mulki
(D) Samir Rifai
3) Which of the following is among top five e-waste generating countries in the world?
(A) United Kingdom
4) Ayan Gogoi Gohain belongs to which State?
(B) Andhra Pradesh
5) Which of the following bank has been chosen for ‘Investor Relations Awards 2018’ under the category ‘Best Expectation Management (Mid Cap)’ for 2017-18?
(A) Corporation Bank
(B) Bank of Maharashtra
(C) UCO Bank
(D) Andhra Bank
6) Who has been selected as the new President of the United Nations (UN) General Assembly to preside its 73rd session from September 2018?
(A) Mary Elizabeth Flores Flake
(B) Haya Rashed Al-Khalifa
(C) Maria Fernanda Espinosa Garces
(D) Angie Elizabeth Brooks
7) Who has been appointed as new attorney general of Malaysia?
(A) Tommy Thomas
(B) Mohamad Apandi Ali
(C) Najib Razak
(D) Tony Fernandes
8) William Phipps who passed away recently was a renowned _______
For more general knowledge quiz and current affairs visit our main Gktoday page.