(1) Who has been voted as the Time magazine readers’ Person of the Year for 2017?
(A) US President Donald Trump
(B) Pope Francis
(C) Russian President Vladimir Putin
(D) Saudi Arabia Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman
(2) Which is the first state to endorse Centre’s Triple Talaq Draft Bill?
(A) Tamil Nadu
(B) Uttar Pradesh
(C) Madhya Pradesh
(3) Which country announced officially that it recognizes Jerusalem as the capital of Israel?
(C) South Africa
(4) Which company appoints Vishal Bhatia as CEO of New Supply Business?
(5) Which picture was created using DNA origami recently?
(B) Princess Elsa
(D) Tajmahal Picture
(6) For which department test was launched to check personnel’s Psychological health?
(A) Border Security Force (BSF)
(B) Indian Air Force
(C) Indian Police Force
(D) Indian Navy force
(7) Who inaugurated B R Ambedkar International Centre in New Delhi?
(A) Arun Jaitley
(B) Nirmala Sitharaman
(C) Narendra Modi
(D) Ram Nath kovind
(8) Which country government passes Marriage Equality Law?
(A) North America
(1) D (2) B (3) A (4) D (5) C (6) A (7) C (8) B