(1) PM Narendra Modi held talks with his counterpart Antonio Costa recently in New Delhi. Antonio is the present Prime Minister of
C) Trinidad and Tobago
E) South Africa
(2) The Supreme Court has restrained transfer of 2G spectrum licences from Maxis, originally allotted to Aircel in 2006, to any other telecom company. Maxis is based in
(3) The 14th Pravasi Bhartiya Divas (PBD) convention was held recently in
(4) The govt imposed anti-dumping duty on jute products from which of the following countries for five years?
D) All the above
E) Only 1) and 2)
(5) The Island Tourism Festival 2017 was held recently at Port Blair in Andaman & Nicobar islands. Who among the following is the present Lt. Governor of Andaman & Nicobar?
A) Farooq Khan
B) Praful Patel
C) Madhup Vyas
D) Kiran Bedi
E) Jagdish Mukhi
(6) The Gross Domestic Product (GDP) growth is estimated at ________ in 2016-17 as per the data released recently by the Central Statistics Office (CSO).
A) 6.9 percent
B) 7.1 percent
C) 7.3 percent
D) 7.4 percent
E) 7.6 percent
(7) Abdul Halim Jaffer Khan, who passed away recently, was a renowned _______ maestro.
(8) Institute for Development and Research in Banking Technology (IDRBT), an arm of RBI, is set to test ___________ technology to support framework for digital transactions.
(9) The Gross Domestic Product (GDP) growth is estimated at _____ in 2016-17 as compared to 7.6% in 2015-16.
(10) Who have been selected to play in the third division Spanish football club?
A) Basit Ahmed
B) Mohd Iqbal Hussain
C) Mohd Asrar Rehbar
D) 1) and 2)
E) 1) and 3)
(11) Veteran Actor, Om Puri who passed away has won which Civilian Award of India?
A) Bharat Ratna
B) Padma Vibhushan
C) Padma Bhushan
D) Padma Shri
E) None of the above
(12) Fourth Assam International Agri-Horiculture show has begun in ____________.
(13) Who wrote “A History of Modern Manipur”?
A) Gangmumei Kamei
B) Aribam Syam Sharma
C) Rajkumar Singhajit Singh
D) Ratan Thiyam
E) None of these
(14) Which country’s vice president arrived in New Delhi on a nine-day visit?
D) Sri Lanka
E) None of these
(15) Who was the first Sri Lankan to be appointed to the International Court of Justice?
A) Hisashi Owada
B) C.G. Weeramantry
C) Giorgio Gaja
D) Michel Virally
E) None of these
(16) The three – day 14th Pravasi Bharatiya Divas, an international convention for overseas Indians will inaugurated in which city?
A) New Delhi
(17) Vice President Hamid Ansari releases the book ‘The People’s President: A.P.J. Abdul Kalam’.Who has written this book?
A) Vikram Seth
B) S.M Khan
C) Salman Rushdie
D) Chetan Bhagat
E) Arundhati Roy
(18) Who has won the 2017 Qatar Open Men’s singles tennis tournament?
A) Novak Djokovic
B) Andy Murray
C) Rafael Nadal
D) Stefan Edberg
(19) Which tennis pair has won the 2017 WTA Brisbane International Women’s doubles Tennis trophy?
A) Elena Vesnina and Sania Mirza
B) Elena Vesnina and Martina Hingis
C) Sania Mirza and Bethanie Mattek-Sands
D) Sania Mirza and Martina Hingis
(20) The book “The Untold Vajpayee: Politician and Paradox” has been authored by whom?
A) Arun Shourie
B) Chaudhary Devi Lal
C) Lal Krishna Advani
D) Ullekh NP
(21) Where is the headquarters of the Islamic Military Alliance to Fight Terrorism (IMAFT)?
(1) A (2) D (3) B (4) E (5) E (6) B (7) A (8) C (9) C (10) E (11) D (12) C (13) A (14) A (15) B (16) C (17) B (18) A (19) C (20) D (21) A