1) UN Member states approve _________ US Dollar budget for 13 peacekeeping operations for the year 2018-19.
(A) 5.59 billion
(B) 4.49 billion
(C) 6.69 billion
(D) 3.39 billion
2) Which country has to operate ‘World’s Emptiest Airport?
3) Who was appointed NGT Chairperson?
(A) Vikramajit Sen
(B) Adarsh Kumar
(C) Prafulla Chandra Pant
(D) Amitava Roy
4) Which countries are agreed to jointly promote Buddhist and Ramayana circuits & Adventure tourism?
(A) India, China
(B) India, Japan
(C) Nepal, India
(D) Nepal, China
5) Which Space centre has prepared to touch the sun for the first time in human history?
6) Which bank has announced that its mortgage loan portfolio crossed the Rs 1.5-trillion milestone?
(A) Andhra Bank
(C) YES Bank
7) Nawaz Sharif sentenced to 10 years in jail. He was former PM of which country?
8) Which of the following company has become India’s largest tax payer in private sector?
For more general knowledge quiz and current affairs visit our main Gktoday page.