1) Neeraj Chopra who recently broke his own national record at the Diamond League series is associated with which sport?
(A) Shot Put
(C) Javelin Throw
2) Arun Date, who passed away, was a renowned ________.
(C) Classical Dancer
3) The Navy of which country took the delivery of its first unmanned autonomous minesweeping system?
(C) Sri Lanka
4) Who has written the book named Eleven Gods and A Billion Indians?
(A) Ramchandra Guha
(B) Mihir Bose
(C) Boria Majumdar
(D) Rahul Dravid
5) As per the Harvard University report, which country topped the list of fastest growing economies in the world for the coming decade?
6) Which country tops with 50 medals in 3rd south asian junior athletics championships?
For more general knowledge quiz and current affairs visit our main Gktoday page.