(1) Where did the Conference of Parties (COP) -23 under United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC) begin?
(2) Railways have launched the main arch of the world’s highest bridge on the River Chenab in Jammu and Kashmir’s Reasi district. The bridge is _____ metres tall.
(3) India has test-fired a homegrown subsonic cruise missile. What is it called?
(4) Which city bags best city bus services award for attracting 87 percent of private vehicle users?
(5) How many Gold medals were won by Indian shooters at the just concluded Commonwealth Shooting Championship in Brisbane, Australia?
(6) Vettoor Purushan who passed away recently was a __________.
(7) Banaganapalle mangoes are grown in which State?
(A) West Bengal
(C) Andhra Pradesh
(8) Which state aims to promote ‘plastic free’ motive through ‘Hornbill Festival’?
(B) West Bengal
(1) D (2) B (3) D (4) A (5) C (6) A (7) C (8) A