(1) Customers of which public sector bank will have to pay charges for depositing cash above Rs 5,000 in a non-base branch even if it is located in the same city?
(A) State Bank of India
(B) Bank of Baroda
(C) Indian Bank
(D) Punjab National Bank
(2) The 2030 Water Resources Group (2030WRG) will help which state government raise $270 million from the Green Climate Fund?
(D) Andhra Pradesh
(3) Two Iranian companies have signed the country’s biggest-ever car deal with multinational automobile manufacturer Group Renault to produce 150,000 cars, beginning in 2018. Renault belongs to which country?
(D) South Korea
(4) Central government has declared which state as a “disturbed” area under the controversial Armed Forces (Special Powers) Act (AFSPA) for one more month?
(C) Arunachal Pradesh
(5) Usain Bolt has been stunned as he finished third in the 100 meters final of World Athletics Championship held at ______.
(6) Which state government has announced that it would be spending around Rs 1 lakh Cr on development works with special emphasis on education and road connectivity over the next five years?
(D) Jammu and Kashmir
(7) UNESCO has shown worry about that damage caused to which of the following heritage sites in India?
(A) Elephanta Caves
(B) Keoladeo National Park
(C) Western Ghats
(D) Darjeeling Himalayan Railway
(8) Who has been awarded the prestigious Himachal Pradesh Environment Leadership Award 2017 for excelling in the promotion of environmental conservation and sustainable development?
(A) Madhu Chitkara
(B) Radhika Menon
(C) Bhavya Sethi
(D) Kamini Singh
(9) Which two companies have extended their partnership into Asia Pacific to enhance the consumer experience?
(A) Mastercard and PayPal
(B) Visa and PayPal
(C) Mastercard and Paytm
(D) Visa and Paytm
(10) The dawn of cruise tourism in India’, a special event held to promote cruise tourism in the country was inaugurated in which city?
(1) D (2) C (3) B (4) A (5) D (6) D (7) D (8) A (9) A (10) C