1) How many billions did India Fall By Last Year according to UN Report ?
2) Which Indian University has emerged as the top institution to be featured in QS World University rankings 2019?
(A) IIT Kanpur
(B) IIT Patna
(C) IIT Bombay
(D) IIT Madras
3) Which former deputy governor of RBI has joined the board of EPS as independent director?
(A) Smt Usha Thorat
(B) Shri Anand Sinha
(C) Shri R. Gandhi
(D) Shri Harun R. Khan
4) Keshari Nath Tripathi is the incumbent Governor of which state?
(A) West Bengal
5) What is the rank of India in Global Peace Index 2018?
6) Who has become the first Indian cricketer to amass 2000 runs in Twenty20 Internationals?
(A) Virat Kohli
(B) Rohit Sharma
(C) Mithali Raj
(D) Suresh Raina
7) According to the World Bank forecast what will be the growth rate of India for this year?
8) Which day was observed as World Ocean day?
(A) June 08
(B) June 18
(C) June 28
(D) May 08
For more general knowledge quiz and current affairs visit our main Gktoday page.