(1) Who becomes the first Indian to win 2018 Pritzker Prize?
(A) Rajiv Saini
(B) Balkrishna Vithaldas Doshi
(C) Chitra Vishwanath
(D) Shabnam Gupta
(2) What is the UN Theme of “International Women’s Day” 2018?
(A) Investing in Women and Girls
(B) Equality for Women is Progress for All
(C) Planet 50-50 by 2030: Step It Up for Gender Equality
(D) Time is Now: Rural and urban activists transforming women’s lives
(3) Who is the only Indian Billionaire in the under 40 league?
(A) Kunal Bahl
(B) Vijay Shekhar Sharma
(C) Bhavish Aggrawal
(D) Naveen Tewari
(4) Name the Indian Airports which have been ranked as the world’s best airport in handling over 40 million passengers annually as per the Airports Council International (ACI) report?
(A) Cochin & Pune
(B) Hyderabad & Lucknow
(C) Bengaluru & Chennai
(D) Mumbai & Delhi
(5) Who is the first woman from the field of law and justice conferred ‘Nari Shakti Puraskar 2017’ on women’s day?
(A) Gita Mittal
(B) Indu Malhotra
(C) R Banumathi
(D) Fathima Beevi