(1) Which day is observed as International Literacy Day recently?
(A) September 8th
(B) September 6th
(C) August 16th
(D) May 15th
(2) Who is elected as Chairman of Press Trust of India recently?
(A) Shri Harish Raghavendra
(B) Shri Vijay Prakash
(C) Shri Viveck Goenka
(D) Shri Sunil Sharma
(3) Which of the following countries refused to sign the Bali declaration over Rohingya issue?
(4) Who won Gold in Cadet World Wrestling Championship?
(B) Bahibta Kumari
(C) Mary Kom
(D) Sunita Williams
(5) Which bank to pay $225-mn New York fine for compliance failures’ recently?
(A) Industrial & Commercial Bank of China
(B) Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group
(C) Bank of America (BOA)
(D) Pakistan’s Habib Bank
(6) In which city Amazon’s Largest Fulfilment Center located?
(7) Which firm in India has announced eight weeks paid paternity leave policy for fathers?
(A) Google India
(B) HLL Lifecare
(C) Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)
(D) Johnson & Johnson India
(8) The South Asian Women Development Forum would be organising ‘Across Barriers-International Business Women’s Summit in which city?
(A) New Delhi
(1) A (2) C (3) D (4) A (5) D (6) A (7) D (8) B