1) Recently Uday Kumar Varma has been appointed as the member of which body?
2) Brexit Secretary who has resigned from the UK government?
(A) Boris Johnson
(B) David Davi
(C) Sajid Javid
(D) Philip Hammond
3) Who has retired as a Supreme Court judge?
(A) Dipak Misra
(B) Madan Lokur
(C) Kurian Joseph
(D) A K Goel
4) Who wins gold in Gymnastics World Cup?
(A) Ágnes Keleti
(B) Dipa Karmakar
(C) Margit Korondi
(D) Henrietta Ónodi
5) Recently former Governor MM Jacob passed away. He was the governor of which state?
6) Who has been appointed as Asia’s representative in the prestigious Athletes Advisory Commission of the Commonwealth Games Federation?
(A) Saina Nehwal
(B) Dipika Pallikal
(C) Srikanth Kidambi
(D) PV Sindhu
7) Recently ‘The English Patient’ was named the greatest ever winner of the Man Booker Prize at an event celebrating five decades of the prestigious literary award. Who author of this book?
(A) Hilary Mantel
(B) James Lever
(C) David Mitchell
(D) Michael Ondaatje’s
8) Recently RBI has cancelled license of which Urban Co-operative Bank?
(A) Alwar Urban Co-operative Bank
(B) Nagpur Nagrik Sahakari Bank
(C) Rajdhani Nagar Sahkari Bank
(D) Kalyan Janata Sahakari Bank
For more general knowledge quiz and current affairs visit our main Gktoday page.