(1) In which year was the Kyoto Protocol adopted?
(2) Sitaram Panchal, who passed away recently, was associated with which field?
(C) Film Industry
(3) The 15th meeting of the Foreign Ministers of BIMSTEC countries has started in which city?
(A) New Delhi
(4) According to a survey undertaken by the Quality Council of India (QCI) between May and June 2017, almost all rural households in which two states had access to a toilet and thus topped the sanitation survey?
(A) Haryana and Kerala
(B) Kerala and Assam
(C) Telangana and Madhya Pradesh
(D) Goa and Tamil Nadu
(5) Under ‘Sustainable Action for Transforming Human Capital (SATH)’ initiative, NITI Aayog has selected which three states to improve healthcare delivery and key outcomes within those States?
(A) Uttar Pradesh, Assam, and Karnataka
(B) Uttar Pradesh, Assam, and Andhra Pradesh
(C) Madhya Pradesh, Assam, and Karnataka
(D) Uttar Pradesh, Sikkim, and Karnataka
(6) Which company has announced the launch of Virtual Customer Service (VCS) model in India?
(7) On the global retirement index of 43 countries, India has ranked:
(8) Who among the following has won a Bronze medal at 7th Asian Shotgun Championship, being held at Astana, Kazakhstan?
(A) Kynan Chenai
(B) Zoravar Singh Sandhu
(C) Birendeep Sodhi
(D) Gagan Goswami
(9) Name the first state in the country to implement coal utilisation between power units.
(10) SoftBank has announced to invest $2.5 billion in __________.
(1) A (2) C (3) A (4) A (5) A (6) D (7) D (8) A (9) C (10) B