(1) Who is the author of the book titled ‘Even When There Is A Doctor’, on the child health care?
(A) D.C. Katoch, KS Sethi and Shashi Ranjan
(B) Krishnan Sivaramakrishnan, Pramod Kumar Pathak and Ishwara N. Acharya
(C) Rajesh Chokhani, Daniel E. Richards and Manoj Nesari
(D) Yashwant Amdekar, Rajesh Chokhani and Krishnan Sivaramakrishnan
(2) Which among the following industries has been awarded the Golden Peacock Award 2017 for corporate social responsibility (CSR)?
(A) Reliance Industries Limited (RIL)
(B) Larson & Toubro Limited
(C) Tata Motors Limited
(D) HSBC India
(3) The 2018 Winter Olympics Games have been organised at _________.
(A) Sochi, Russia
(B) Tokyo, Japan
(C) Pyeongchang, South Korea
(D) Beijing, China
(4) Which country’s former prime minister has been jailed for 5 years for corruption case recently?
(5) Who has been appointed as the non-executive chairman of NPCI for two years?
(A) Dilip Asbe
(B) B. Sambamurthy
(C) Rama Bijapurkar
(D) Biswamohan Mahapatra
(6) The US Department of Treasury has designated how many individuals allegedly linked to Pakistan-based terror networks as Specially Designated Global Terrorists?
(7) Dubai witnessed 15% growth in tourist arrivals from ————- in 2017, hosting 2.1 million visitors, retaining top spot as the source market.