(1) Who resigned British Minister post recently?
(A) Suresh Kumar
(B) Dinesh Raj
(C) Vijay Prakash
(D) Priti Patel
(2) Which country is re-elected Member of UNESCOs Executive Board?
(3) Who joins forces with NASA to develop flying taxis?
(D) NTL Taxi
(4) Which is the First Ever Film festival observed in India?
(A) Nordic-Baltic Festival
(B) Jaipur International Film Festival
(C) Pune Film Festival
(D) VIBGYOR FILM Festival
(5) Who inaugurates three-day Organic World Congress 2017 in Greater Noida?
(A) Radha Mohan Singh
(B) Narendra Singh
(C) Ramesh Tiwari
(D) Surendra Singh
(6) Which state assembly passes the Prevention of Dangerous Activities of Bootleggers, Dacoits, Drug Offenders, Goondas, Immoral traffic offenders and Landgrabbers (Amendment) Bill, 2017?
(A) Andhra Pradesh
(7) Which among the given languages has been declared as the second official language of Telangana by the state government?
(8) When is the ‘World Science Day for Peace and Development’ observed?
(A) 11 November
(B) 10 November
(C) 09 November
(D) 1 November
(1) D (2) A (3) A (4) A (5) A (6) B (7) C (8) B