(1) Which state government has launched a new awareness drive “Namami Gange Jagriti Yatra”?
(A) West Bengal
(C) Uttar Pradesh
(2) SEBI has launched online registration for custodians of __________.
(3) Facebook has launched Youtube competitor called:
(4) The National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) has launched Android Skill Development programme with which tech giant?
(B) Kerala and Assam
(5) India and the United States of America will co-host the Global Entrepreneurship Summit in November 2017 in which of the following cities?
(C) New Delhi
(6) Former Union Minister Muppavarapu Venkaiah Naidu was sworn in as Vice President of India. With this he became ———— in person vice president of India
(7) National Mission for Clean Ganga has approved how many projects in Bihar, West Bengal and Uttar Pradesh to the tune of about Rs 2,033 crore?
(A) Ten projects
(B) Fifteen projects
(C) Twenty projects
(D) Twenty five projects
(8) The National Green Tribunal (NGT) on August 10, 2017 announced a ban on non-biodegradable plastic bags in Delhi less than _____ microns.
(9) Which public sector bank has recently introduced a biometric attendance register in the place of the existing system of signing attendance in the attendance register?
(A) Punjab National Bank
(B) Bank of Baroda
(C) Indian Bank
(D) Bank of India
(10) Which team has won the 2017 UEFA Super Cup football tournament?
(A) Real Madrid
(C) Manchester United
(1) C (2) D (3) B (4) B (5) D (6) C (7) A (8) C (9) A (10) A