(1) Which day is observed as the International Mountain Day?
(A) 10 December
(B) 11 December
(C) 9 December
(D) 12 December
(2) Which country won the gold medal at the Hockey World League Final?
(3) Who took charge as the Chairman and Managing Director of Air India?
(A) Pradeep Singh Kharola
(B) Suresh kumar Yadav
(C) Naresh Singh
(D) Jagdish Singh
(4) Foreign Ministers of Russia, India, and ———— holds a trilateral meeting in New Delhi.
(5) Lalji Singh, who passed away recently belongs to which field?
(A) Science and Technology
(B) Space and Research
(C) Arts and culture
(D) DNA Fingerprinting
(6) Which country starts 2-day missile tracking drill with Korea and Japan amid rising tension in Korean Peninsula?
(7) Which country starts a $151 million, the world’s biggest floating solar power plant?
(8) The ASEAN India Connectivity Summit (AICS) is being held in which city?
(B) New Delhi
(1) B (2) A (3) A (4) A (5) D (6) C (7) D (8) B