1) Who appointed as CBO of Walmart India?
A) Sameer Aggarwal
B) Pierre Nanterme
C) Kumar Birla
D) Shantanu Narayen
2) RBI Governor who has resigned?
A) Y. Venugopal Reddy
B) C. D. Deshmukh
C) Raghuram Rajan
D) Urjit Patel
3) Which District becomes 23rd district of Arunachal Pradesh?
B) Shi Yomi
C) Lepa Rada
4) Upendra Kushwaha Minister of Which Ministry?
A) Minister of State for Human Resource Development
B) Minister of State for Power
C) Minister of State for Foreign Affairs
D) Minister of State for Finance
5) Which Country successfully test-fired nuclear-capable ballistic missile ‘Agni-5’?
6) Which Indian Cricketer becomes first Asian skipper to win a Test in South Africa, England & Australia?
A) MS Dhoni
B) Virat Kohli
C) Rohit Sharma
D) K. L. Rahul
7) Which day was observed as International Mountain Day?
A) 01 December
B) 31 December
C) 21 December
D) 11 December
8) Jagdish Thakkar Passed away. He is popularly known as ________.
A) Bollywood Director
B) Football Player
C) Public Relation officer at PMO
For more general knowledge quiz and current affairs visit our main Gktoday page.