(1) Who among the following has been given the additional charge of the Civil Aviation Ministry after the resignation of Ashok Gajapati Raju?
(A) Piyush Goyal
(B) Nitin Gadkari
(C) Ravi Shankar Prasad
(D) Suresh Prabhu
(2) Which among the given teams has won the 27th Sultan Azlan Shah Cup?
(D) New Zealand
(3) Miles-18 first ever multi nation naval exercise is held in which sea area?
(A) Indian Ocean
(B) Andaman Sea
(C) Bay of Bengal
(D) None of the above
(4) Which Government document has been made mandatory for availing more than Rs. 50 cr loan?
(C) Voter Card
(D) Birth Certificate
(5) First Conference of International Solar Alliance is held at ——–.
(D) New Delhi
(6) _______ and Israeli had launched the so-called “Juniper Cobra 2018″ military drill.
(7) Winter Paralympics 2018 is taking place at __________.
(8) President Ram Nath Kovind will be the chief guest at the celebration commemorating the 50th year of the independence of ________.
(9) Which country has amended it’s constitution to remove the two term limit for the presidency?
(10) Parag Agrawal, an alumnus of IIT-Bombay has been appointed as the Chief Technology Officer of which company?