(1) Which edition of Kolkata International Film Festival (KIFF) is inaugurated recently?
(2) During 23rd GST Council meeting – held at Guwahati, Assam, the GST Council slashed rates for both AC, Non-AC restaurants to
(3) Recently Qatar has appointed women to one of its most important consultative bodies, the Shura Council, for the first time in the country’s history. How many were appointed?
(4) India became the first country to partner with Facebook on disaster response. The programme will be piloted in two disaster-prone states – Assam and
(5) Which cricket player was named a government nominee in the Delhi & Districts Cricket Association (DDCA) managing committee?
(A) Gautam Gambhir
(B) Rahul Dravid
(C) Yuvraj singh
(D) Sourav Ganguly
(6) Which University in India decided to give gold medal only to the students who are vegetarian and non drinkers?
(A) Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
(B) Jawaharlal Nehru University
(C) Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham
(D) Savitribai Phule Pune University
(7) The government has decided to give proxy voting rights to over ____ million non-resident Indians (NRIs) spread across the world.
(8) Manu Sharma who passed away recently, was a ________.
(9) Name the first women to be elected as the President of NASSCOM with effect from March 2018.
(A) Kaku Nakhate
(B) Debjani Ghosh
(C) Meg Whitman
(D) Shanti Ekambaram
(10) Which State has became the first one in the country to treat Hepatitis-C patients with oral medicine?
(D) Himachal Pradesh
(11) Which country has claimed to soon become the first nation to make contact with alien life using the world’s largest radio dish?
(12) When is National Education Day observed in India?
(A) November 11
(B) November 12
(C) November 10
(D) November 13
(1) A (2) C (3) C (4) B (5) A (6) D (7) B (8) B (9) B (10) C (11) D (12) A