1) Who has appointed as the new Solicitor General of India?
A) A T M Sampath
B) A V Rangam
C) Tushar Mehta
D) Abha R Sharma
2) Which Country Passport has been named as the World’s most powerful Passport according to Henley Passport Index 2018?
3) Which Defence Minister has left for Paris on a three-day visit to France?
A) A.K. Antony
B) Manohar Parrikar
C) Arun Jaitley
D) Nirmala Sitharaman
4) The government appointed 58-year-old Pravin Srivastava as the chief statistician of Which Country?
5) Which Company wins Deming Prize for 2018?
A) Indus Towers
B) China Mobile Ltd.
C) Verizon Communications Inc.
D) Vodafone Group plc
6) Veena Sendre belongs to Which State?
B) Andhra Pradesh
D) Madhya Pradesh
7) Which Country successfully launches two remote sensing satellites?
8) MN Paloor passes away. He is popularly known as _______.
D) None of the above
For more general knowledge quiz and current affairs visit our main Gktoday page.