(1) Who won the men’s singles title of US Open?
(A) Rafael Nadal
(B) Andy Murray
(C) Novak Djokavic
(D) Kevin Anderson
(2) Which country topped the medal tally at the Moscow Shotgun World Championships?
(B) United States of America
(3) Which Indian Leader unveiled at Naval base in Kolkata recently?
(A) Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose
(B) Mahatma Gandhi
(C) Rajiv Gandhi
(D) Jawaharlal Nehru
(4) Which state would be providing skill development training to 30000 surrendered militants?
(A) Jammu & Kashmir
(5) Recently, The Air Forces of China and —— began a joint exercise?
(6) Vice President laid the foundation stone or smart city project in ————–, Jharkhand?
(7) With Which country India sign four pacts in areas of health and transport?
(8) Who won the 2017 US Open Women’s Doubles title?
(A) Lucie Hradecka and Katerina Siniakova
(B) Chan Yung-Jan and Martina Hingis
(C) Ashleigh Barty and Casey Dellacqua
(D) Kristina Mladenovic and Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova
(9) Which union Minister Flags off Women’s Circumnavigation Expedition recently?
(A) Shri Suresh Prabhu
(B) Shri Rajesh Sharma
(C) Shri Naresh Iyer
(D) Smt Nirmala Sitharaman
(1) A (2) D (3) A (4) C (5) B (6) C (7) A (8) B (9) D