(1) Recently, who became the first Indian batsman to score a century in his 100th
(A) Shikhar Dhawan
(B) Virat Kohli
(C) Suresh Raina
(D) Rohit Sharma
(2) Which state govt has banned sale of loose cigarettes in the state?
(B) Andhra Pradesh
(3) Asma Jahangir who passed away recently was a renowned human rights lawyer, social activist and an outspoken critic of the country’s powerful military establishment of which country?
(4) Rohan More became the first Asian as well as the first Indian to swim across the Ocean Seven. He hails from which state?
(B) West Bengal
(5) Who became the first Indian golfer to qualify for the China Ladies PGA Tour?
(A) Smriti Mehra
(B) Aditi Ashok
(C) Sharmila Nicollet
(D) Ankita Tiwana