1) The first-ever joint Army exercise “Harimau Shakti 2018” has conducted between India and which country?
2) Which top board member of Flipkart has quit after acquisition by Walmart?
(A) Binny Bansal
(B) Kalyan Krishnamurthy
(C) Rohit Bansal
(D) Sachin Bansal
3) Name the 3 countries visited by Indian Vice- President M Venkaiah Naidu?
(A) Belize, Costa Rica, Peru
(B) Guatemala, Panama, Peru
(C) Panama, Peru, Costa Rica
(D) Guatemala, Peru, Belize
4) Which leading vaccine maker received the National Technology Award for 2018 for Rotavac?
(A) Indian Immunologicals Ltd
(B) Panacea Biotec
(C) Bharat Biotech
(D) BrainWave Biotechnology Ltd
5) Who broke a 34-year-old record by winning his 50th straight set on clay in tennis?
(A) Roger Federer
(B) Novak Djokovic
(C) Rafael Nadal
(D) Andy Murray
6) Name the book which was released by Chief of Army Staff?
(A) Across the Bench – Insight into the Indian Military Judicial System’
(B) The World Is Flat: A Brief History of the Twenty-first Century
(C) Lincoln and His Generals
(D) The Face of Battle: A Study of Agincourt, Waterloo, and the Somme
7) Who headed the parliamentary panel for the study of the recovery of black money?
(A) Arun Jaitley
(B) Shashi Tharoor
(C) Rajnath Singh
(D) Murli Manohar Joshi
8) Who is conferred KISS Humanitarian award 2018?
(A) Prof Muhammad Yunus
(B) Prof Rajesh Sharma
(C) Prof Suresh Yadav
(D) Prof Suresh Sharma
For more general knowledge quiz and current affairs visit our main Gktoday page.