(1) As per a report published by NASA on November 12, 2017, 1.3 lakh people have booked ticket for ————.
(2) Every year 12th November is observed as ————-?
(A) International Child Rights Day
(B) Literacy Day
(C) International Environment Day
(D) Public Service Broadcasting Day
(3) Surendra Sinha has resigned as the Chief Justice of ________.
(4) Dubai police officers set a Guinness World Record by pulling the world’s largest passenger airliner Airbus A380 for a distance of ————.
(A) 75 metres
(B) 50 metres
(C) 120 metres
(D) 100 metres
(5) The 2017 ASEAN-India Summit is being hosted by which country?
(C) Sri Lanka
(6) ————- has decided to not to pursue Islamic banking.
(7) Which among the following former Nepal Prime Minister passed away recently at the age of 90?
(A) Kirti Nidhi Bista
(B) Baburam Bhattarai
(C) Girija Prasad koirala
(D) Lokendra Bahadur Chand
(8) As per a report published by the Central Pollution Control Board ——– is the second most polluted city in India.
(B) New Delhi
(9) Who has won the 2017 IBSF World Billiards Championship?
(A) Pankaj Advani
(B) Rupesh Shah
(C) Mike Russell
(D) Peter Gilchrist
(10) Mahendra Singh Dhoni has inaugurated his first global cricket academy in _______.
(1) D (2) D (3) C (4) D (5) B (6) D (7) A (8) C (9) A (10) A