1) Centre cleared appointments of Chief Justices of how many High Courts?
2) Who embarks on 3-nation visit to Serbia, Malta, Romania?
A) Mohammad Hamid Ansari
B) Bhairon Singh Shekhawat
C) Krishan Kant
D) Venkaiah Naidu
3) Swati Chaturvedi won press freedom award for courage in which Country?
4) Who is the author of the book ‘Yoga And Mindfulness’?
A) Salman Rushdie
B) Vikram Seth
C) Arundhati Roy
D) Mansi Gulati
5) Bajrang Punia has become number 1 wrestler in world in which category?
A) 62 kg
B) 65 kg
C) 67 kg
D) 69 kg
6) Which Bank cancels registration of 31 NBFCs?
C) Andhra Bank
D) None of the above
7) Who became first Indian to scale Mt Giluwe in Papua New Guinea?
A) Dinesh karthik
B) Naresh iyer
C) Satyarup Siddhanta
D) Vivek Chopra
8) Ananth Kumar passed away. He was the minister of which ministry?
A) Ministry of Human Resource Development
B) Ministry of Corporate Affairs
C) Ministry of External Affairs
D) Ministry of Parliamentary Affairs
For more general knowledge quiz and current affairs visit our main Gktoday page.