1) Which Industry has announced that Mahesh Y Reddy has taken over as its Secretary General?
A) Indo American Chamber of Commerce
B) Indian Chamber of Commerce
C) Delhi Chamber of Commerce
D) PHD Chamber of Commerce and Industry
2) Delhi government signed a twin-city agreement with the government of Which City?
A) Saint Petersburg
C) Nizhny Novgorod
3) Which Bank appoints Vinay Razdan as Chief Human Resources Officer?
A) HDFC Bank
B) YES Bank
D) Andhra Bank
4) Which Country ranks first in World Bank Human Capital Index?
5) Which Archer clinches Seventh Gold for India?
A) Jayanta Talukdar
B) Rahul Banerjee
C) Tarundeep Rai
D) Harvinder Singh
6) Which Environmentalist has passed away?
A) Ankur Sharma
B) GD Agarwal
C) Keki Hormusji Gharda
D) E. Sreedharan
7) Which Bank increases refinance limit from Rs 24,000 crore to Rs 30,000 crore?
A) YES Bank
B) Andhra Bank
D) National Housing Bank
8) Former Pakistan left-arm spinner who has retired from international cricket?
A) Abdur Rehman
B) Mohammad Hafeez
C) Azhar Ali
D) Sarfraz Ahmed
For more general knowledge quiz and current affairs visit our main Gktoday page.