1) According to Reuters, Iraq has replaced Saudi Arabia as which Country largest oil suppliers in August 2018?
2) Centre sets up panel of Secretaries to look into E-Commerce issues. Which Government department secretary chaired this Group?
A) Department of Industrial Policy & Promotion
B) Department for Communities
C) Department of Education
D) Department for the Economy
3) Which Institute successfully carried out first ever mid-air refuelling of indigenously developed LCS Tejas MK-1?
A) Indian Navy
B) Indian Armed Forces
C) Indian Army
D) Indian Air Force
4) Regional Conference on Good Governance held in Which City?
5) Who has appointed as Chief Distribution Officer of Aegon Life Insurance Company?
A) Naresh Kumar
B) Prasad Kumar
C) Ahmed Zackaria
D) Suresh Rajan
6) Who has won the US Open mixed doubles title?
A) Bethanie Mattek-Sands & Jamie Murray
B) Bethanie Mattek-Sands & Martina Hingis
C) Roger Federer & Jamie Murray
D) Martina Hingis & Roger Federer
7) Who has been selected for the 2018 Marconi Society Paul Baran Young Scholar Award?
A) Ananda Theertha Suresh
B) Dinesh Bharadia
C) Himanshu Asnani
D) Rajalakshmi Nandakumar
8) Noted writer who has passed away recently due to cardiac arrest in Srinagar, Jammu & Kashmir?
A) Anita Desai
B) Dr Rita Jitendra
C) Kiran Desai
D) Jhumpa Lahiri
For more general knowledge quiz and current affairs visit our main Gktoday page.