(1) Human Resource Development (HRD) Ministry has launched a new video of the National Anthem in sign language, featuring disabled and partially disabled children. Who among the following has directed this video?
(A) Govind Nihalani
(B) Karan Johar
(C) Anurag Basu
(D) Imtiaz Ali
(2) Which State Assembly passed Religious Freedom Bill, 2017 aimed to stop the forced conversions in the state?
(A) Chhattisgarh State Assembly
(B) Jharkhand State Assembly
(C) Bihar State Assembly
(D) Kerala State Assembly
(3) Who among the following has become the first female actor ever to hoist the Indian National Flag at the Indian Film Festival of Melbourne (IFFM)?
(A) Kangana Ranaut
(B) Deepika Padukone
(C) Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
(D) Priyanka Chopra
(4) Who among the following African-American author has won the Hugo Award for Best Novel 2017 for her work ‘The Obelisk Gate’?
(A) Laura Haley
(B) Jamie Rice
(C) Amy Winters
(D) Nora Jemisin
(5) Who among the following has been appointed as Managing Director of Export-Import Bank of India (Exim Bank)?
(A) Victor Fernandes
(B) Vincent Lewis
(C) Naresh Agarwal
(D) David Rasquinha
(6) Which among the following Indian company has become the third most funded private company globally?
(7) Which Bangalore-based start-up has been recently acquired by messaging app Hike?
(8) Who among the following has won a bronze medal at the ongoing seventh Asian Shotgun Championship in Kazakhstan, handing India its first women’s skeet individual medal at a top international competition?
(A) Geeta Siddhu
(B) Kritika Malhotra
(C) Minal Deshmukh
(D) Maheshwari Chauhan
(9) Which ministry has issued norms for Central offices to retrofit energy efficient appliances?
(C) Information and Broadcasting
(D) Urban Development
(10) Scientists around the globe has stated that the year ——— was the warmest on record for the planet as a whole.
(1) A (2) B (3) C (4) D (5) D (6) B (7) D (8) D (9) B (10) A